Give that wiggly GF tray the boot!

Mine’s tight as a drum with the shield installed, but it does do the wiggly when I have it out. (Or it did…not anymore.) :wink::smile:

2 Likes

If I can make it downstairs today I’ll check for you, unless someone else beats me to it. (Hubs isn’t home right now, and if he came home and found me downstairs without waiting for him to keep me from killing myself getting there, I might have to send back the new printer I got as a guilt gift for him losing my truck keys!)

3 Likes

People are always surprised that I’m an introvert. I can socialize with the best of them… until my introvert meter fills up and then I’m done. Done. DONE.

8 Likes

Yep. I talk to people at work, ALL DAY. Then I get home and Hubs wants to hear about my day, and I can only just look at him helplessly, because I’ve already used up all my words. (Come to think of it, it’s a lot like using up your likes in Discourse!)

6 Likes

Yes! EXACTLY. :smile:

1 Like

Please add snakeskin as upgrade option to these boots. :slight_smile:

I’ll wait until you have the updated design and print these out tonight. Thanks!

3 Likes

Fantastic, Thank You

No I never installed the shields.

1 Like

I’d bet dinner that the majority on the forum self identify as being on the introverted side.

11 Likes

I made the great hobbling pilgrimage down the stairs to show off my GF to Hubs’s AF buddy who showed up unexpectedly, and TOTALLY forgot to check the “wiggle” on my basic for you; I’m so sorry! If it weren’t such a major undertaking I’d go back down and do it now, but I’m all out of steam. :frowning:

3 Likes

There’s a layer…

1 Like

Updated! If you printed out the originals, v2 will let your tray sink into the grooves more completely. It matches no-boot tolerances on my machine. Thanks to @joepohl for pointing out that I should measure the depth!

4 Likes

I didn’t have thick draftboard so I used 1/4" BB ply; works perfectly! No more wiggles.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

7 Likes

So classy! :wink:

1 Like

Hmm, those look more like gator than snake…

3 Likes

Oh my yes. I collapsed on my parents’ couch and went catatonic for a bit last night. :expressionless: First week of school, two classes each period for library orientations. I keep up the cheerful extroverted facade for the kids, but when I come home I’m toast!

6 Likes

Nice. Will be next on my list. Been getting wiggly letters on last engrave. This Will hopefully fix it.

Hmm, your tray should never move during operation, even without boots… Is your table sturdy?

Yep…only other thing might have been the sheet of acrylic wiggling…