Glad Tidings!

:christmas_tree: Going to fade out of here for the next several days and just wanted to stop by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and blessings during whatever kind of celebrations you may have. I greatly appreciate knowing you all and being able to participate, in whatever limited way I can, in this forum. Even though we are all waiting, we’re all waiting together and that has made it much more tolerable and fun. Sending wishes for peace, many blessings, and love. Oh…and more FUN! :gift: :christmas_tree: :confetti_ball:

52 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @Xabbess!

6 Likes

@Xabbess Merry Christmas! I think a bunch of us may be away from the forum for the next week or so. Unless of course Dan does something that makes us all come back regardless of spending time with Family and Friends…

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you!!!

I’ll probably be ducking out a little too. :stuck_out_tongue: Got a 14 hour road trip ahead of me.

7 Likes

I love my in-laws…and I’ll be seeing them Saturday and Sunday…umm, so I’ll be on here :wink:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas!

I’m taking time off too, but given that we’re going to Seattle, I’m guessing glowforges will continue to dance in my head… :smile:

9 Likes

I don’t head out till Saturday…but Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those who are hitting the road early. Be careful driving and watch that eggnog consumption. (Stuff’ll kill ya!)

:smiley:

6 Likes

Packing up now. It will be spotty for about a week but I’ll try to check in.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too!!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas! Hanukkah Sameach! Happy Festivus! Happy Holiday’s!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!! In-laws come into town tonight… though I still have tomorrow to post (at work), so my guess is the forums will slow to a crawl over the weekend… that or I’ll have a ton of posts to catch up on on Monday/Tuesday!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your family too. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Happy and joyous holidays to all. My moms in town so I’ll be on and off too. Im sure things will pick back up after the New Year but I’ll be painting models on a warm beach somewhere so see you all after that. :smile:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas @Xabbess!

I didn’t start celebrating Christmas till I met the wife. It’s a whirlwind to say the least.

10 Likes

Happy Holidays!!!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well. I too I’m out for the next 4 or 5 days. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

9 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS @Xabbess!!! :evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Best wishes of the season to you too! Enjoy your family and friends.:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Holiday !! Looking forward to a great 2017!!

14 Likes