Glowforge Basic, and many start up materials FOR SALE! Citrus Springs, FL

Hello there!! Selling my barely used Glowforge. I am in Citrus Springs, FL.
Paid $2995- plus $350 to ship (just for the Glowforge). I also purchased 400 hundred boxes for shipping (multiple sizes-see pic of order), (25) - 18” (faux) shiplap 1/4” birch plywood rounds, bubble wrap and other businesses materials including (2)- 15 shelf pizza racks for your signs to cure & wait for boxing.
The machine was used for approximately 25 hours or less. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time I’d hoped to run a side business, so I need to recoup as much as I can. I will take a loss, but won’t reply to lowball offers. This was just purchased at the end of Feb 21’ and is in great working order. Please look to the actual Glowforge website for any equipment or usage questions, as I would have to look there to answer myself anyhow.
This is pick up only, as it is very heavy. I have the original box and materials it came with. Any other questions just ask. Thank you for looking! If you know anyone who is looking for one, please let them know, as they will save a ton here! This price is for the Glowforge, all the boxes pictured (minus 4-7 used), the 25 wood rounds, the 2- pizza racks, bubble wrap and miscellaneous additional materials.

you say everything but your location, and the asking price.

Jonathan

Also, I think by the price this is a Glowforge basic, but it’s best to be explicit.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info… I just edited it. I am located in Citrus Springs, FL and I’m asking $2500 for everything

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info… I just edited it, but will add that. I am located in Citrus Springs, FL and I’m asking $2500 for everything

1 Like

Sorry it didn’t work out for you - but fingers crossed you get a buyer :slight_smile:
2 things -

1. when you do get a buyer, add them as a user on your account, and then contact support by phone or email and they can turn that user into the new owner and delete you.

2. this is a public forum so you probably want to remove your email address or it will get scraped by scammers - anyone on here can send you a direct message and you can set the forum to send you an email anytime you receive a DM.

1 Like

Thank you for the info! Appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.