Glowforge "Best Day Ever" Experience

I am glad you got to see the Glowforge, but I was wondering, do lasers do something to your hair? :hushed:Not that ā€œIā€ have to worry. Thank you for your report on what you could say about your visit.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bwahahaā€¦yeahā€¦Ive been around lasers so much Iā€™ve become radioactiveā€¦NOT
Although my hair DOES glow under blacklightā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

If you are only there a couple of days, I hope you took the stairs. :wink:

4 Likes

Every thought of being a hand model? You do such a great job always! Love the nails. You both deserve the VIP treatment. I am sure you are bursting with many other things you would like to say. Making the wait sweeter for us all! Thank you.

10 Likes

Lol thxā€¦very rarely are my nails cleanā€¦usually covered in body paintā€¦lol

6 Likes

What an awesome addition to the trip! When you mentioned that you were going to stop by the building, I thought it sounded fun, but itā€™s so awesome that you actually got to go in, meet some people, and do a quick little test.

Thanks for sharing the photos and your experience. Every time there are little unexpected tidbits like this, I find myself getting positively giddy all over again.

5 Likes

Very kewl - Iā€™m jealous!! Dan and Bailey - GET BACK TO WORK ! :grin:

5 Likes

Very happy for you, a well deserved tour for one of the best forum contributors.

8 Likes

I wont lieā€¦I squealed like a schoolgirl when I got the invitešŸ˜€

22 Likes

Iā€™ve been so pleased to see you staying on as a member of the forum community, and this post just lit me up. Iā€™m delighted that you two got to play in the Land of Dreams, and that youā€™ll have a Forge sooner than expected. Yay!

13 Likes

So glad you were invited in, just reinforces how great this group of people are.

6 Likes

Epic thread is epic :slight_smile:

AND I LOVE THE HAIR!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m quite surprised that this particular paragraph was not picked apart by many of our more inquiring minds on the forum! :grinning: Is there anything you would be allowed to elaborate on?

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to the Emerald City!

10 Likes

Lol you caught that huh? Not sure what I can and canā€™t say to be honestā€¦
Hadnā€™t heard about it on the forum so Iā€™m not gonna elaborate just yetā€¦

8 Likes

I really wish I could visit Seattle lol.

2 Likes

tease :wink:

3 Likes

I know Dan appreciates that!
Even though you removed yourself from the line up, the character you have exhibited in your time here Iā€™m sure figured in his decision to accommodate you and your Son on your visit.
Iā€™m sure he was also anxious to introduce a seasoned laser user to the delight of the next generation machine and enjoy your reaction.

15 Likes

@smcgathyfay, you can share anything youā€™d like. Except the terrible T-shirt I was wearingā€¦ thatā€™s just between us. :wink:

15 Likes

Except that we can clearly see it in the photo.

(Donā€™tcha just hate it when that happens!):wink::smile:

Alright @smcgathyfay ā€¦start spilling.

No, waitā€¦that will just make the waiting harderā€¦

Gaaahhhhhhhhhh!

6 Likes

I think you already blew that secret. :wink:

8 Likes