Glowforge Catalog Hacks

Have you seen the IKEA hacks site? It about repurposing or enhancing the furniture. I thought I would start a thread to collect files enhancements or add-ons. This is not meant to copy the design and make edits and redistribute.

7 Likes

I’ll start. This is for the free design for this month (recipe box).

10 Likes

Thank you for this!

5 Likes

I’ve got a few of those :slight_smile:

Making a coaster into a fidget spinner:

Double the size:

Crystal to Lightsaber:

Wall art to trivet (shrink):

Most of the other hacks are making tiny changes to elements - like this:

or

10 Likes

I did something similar here:

And i saw someone on IG turn my maneki neko earrings into a table once:

11 Likes

That instagram video is amazing. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I know. I was shocked when i saw it. Made me want to make a table. Actually, i just recently purchased some folding table legs, so i do plan on making a table. However, the legs were shorter than i expected, so probably won’t be the coffee table i was hoping for.

6 Likes

I made this for my wife’s desk at work, she is hybrid and there twice a week.

I made these calendar inserts using an AI image generator for the month names.

Calendar Name Cards 2024.pdf (2.7 MB)

I based it on the specs for these name cards.

https://www.amazon.com/Inserts-Printable-Compatible-conferences-exhibitions/dp/B0CGTZMH28

We will see if they fit, when I get them.

6 Likes

I got two “print” laser printers. One is low on toner, the other won’t connect after I upgraded my Mac.

But the cards fit!.

7 Likes

There is another picture frame design in the catalog that uses a 4 x 6 inch picture. I had some left over note cards from a recipe box, and they fit just right. I am able to feed the through my printer using the manual feed slot.

Horiz_Calendar_Dots_2024.pdf (693.4 KB)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.