Glowforge Cover

For the cart, please see the pdf I posted above. Let me know if that is enough info.

The cover is just 5x pieces:
Top: 39"x23"
Front & Back: 39"x10"
L & R Sides: 23"x10"

The seam allowance doesn’t have to be too precise, but anywhere from 3/8" to 1/2".

If folks are interested I can share a step by step tutorial. (one caveat, I am totally self taught. So my apologies in advance if any of my sewing technique or terminology is not correct).

9 Likes

Thank You so very much!! Can’t wait until my unit gets here! It’s been SOOO Long,
I don’t want to get my hopes up until I get that email…

Let me know your price @ajvince

Multicam!

14 Likes

I received my cover from AJ yesterday - looks & fits great! Makes me happy to know I won’t have to be wiping dust off of Godzilla anymore! :smile:

4 Likes

It’s just a picture of an empty table… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I finally finished my cover! Don’t look too closely or you’ll see my wiggly seams. My first sewing project on my first ever sewing machine. The logo is not the correct color per the style sheet, I didn’t have any gray transfer material on hand.

IMG_3626

16 Likes

Excellent! (Heat transfer vinyl?) :grinning:

Yes,

1 Like

Nice work!

Thanks! I used your measurements but did it with 3 pieces. Took a while a figure out how to sew the sides on. I need to take the basic sewing class at Joann’s to figure out how to operate my new fangled sewing machine.

1 Like

Hi all, I just made an Etsy store for my covers and other projects. Check it out here.

5 Likes

Love the name!

Thank you

Hey everyone, I’ve been on deployment for the last 7 months, but now I’m back. I look forward to getting back to work on projects, and making more covers!

8 Likes

Thank You for your service and Welcome Home!
Thanks for posting your cover. It inspired me to try It myself. I bought the cloth now I just have to stay off the laser long enough to try to figure out the sewing machine again and sew it up.

3 Likes

Welcome home and thank you!

Glad to have you back! :grinning:

I was wondering if people have started to buy / recieve their air filters, and if people are happy with them? I had someone recently ask me to make a cover to accommodate an Air Filter.

no one has received one yet, as far as I am aware

2 Likes