Glowforge delayed AGAIN .... is this a scam?

Yes, please everyone who wants their money back rush to get it done before GF closes its accounts and they all take off for Tahiti (as suggested on the forum)! Go! (so I can move up in line…for the scam). :wink: (I have used a lot of dark humor today) - Rich

9 Likes

It has never ceased to amaze how mercurial human beings can be. When things go our way, people are so supportive and magnanimous, charitable. But hit a bump in the road, a delay, a challenge, something that makes it a little bit tough like having to wait, and people can turn so quickly. Blood in the water, jump ship…common parlance for an all too common behavior.

Instead of name calling and vilification – just get your money back like they agreed to do if you wanted it at any time. Wait until the Glowforge is “on the street” if you are still interested and buy it then.

5 Likes

hahahaha but only if they are before us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I appreciate @dan 's situation. If you look at MakerBot. They released their fifth generation machine way, way, way before it was ready. That tanked the company. The newest version of their fifth (5.5+) generation is propably what they should have waited for.

@dan 's only (well, not really, but) problem is the founders and their need of communication vis a vis previous promises.

Peter.

1 Like

Cats don’t beg - they take what they want !!:smile_cat:

6 Likes

I apologize if my email sounded like I was mocking you. I let you down, and I am very sorry.