Glowforge delivery notification UK edition

Great news! Just checked UPS and still nothing so far for me…

Hmmmm, that’s odd. Thought we would be on the same shipment as we got the mail at the same time. Seems that UPS aren’t letting everyone know what’s going on from other posts.

I’ve not been asked to pay up yet… waiting for that mail.

@and_ark_studio I may only get tomorrow to have a play with it if it does arrive. Planning on being away over Easter… my mind will likely be on other things while I’m away.

2 Likes

Indeed. I’m refreshing that UPS page like a mad woman!!!

3 Likes

I’ll keep everything crossed for you

1 Like

Just realised I’m a basic… if you’ve ordered a pro then that might be the difference in me being notified and you’re still waiting

1 Like

Yep I’m waiting on a Pro. It’s definitely gonna be after Easter at this rate. Blinking typical. So near yet so far… So pleased you’re getting yours though. At least we know people are actually getting them and it’s not all an elaborate scam after all!!

4 Likes

I have just taken delivery of my proofgrade. It arrived six days early according to the Oops forecast.

I am grateful to Damsk for supplying the UPS customs payments number (03457 877 877,) so that I could pay the £42 whilst the parcel was in transit, thus saving any hassle of finding my chequebook (I can’t remember the last time I wrote a cheque!)

4 Likes

Tray and hose have just arrived, found tray not wrapped in protective bag as it is shown in the setup guide, but all ok. So GlowintheDark is now live, founder ruler printed.

9 Likes

Congrats! :grinning:

:smile: At last!

My delivery has jumped to tuesday now, UPS are a pain in the behind… least I can go away for the weekend now without wishing i was at home burning holes in anything i can lay my hands on.

6 Likes

Mine just did the same @neil2. I got up this morning with an ‘ooooooo!’ when I saw the email. Paid the charges within an hour and got stuck in mega traffic on the way home. Got in in a great mood despite said traffic, opened email and swore a lot when I saw they’d bumped it back to Tuesday. Lol I don’t even know why I’m cross… I haven’t even got the vent sorted yet hehehe.

Opened the bouncy castle blower fan I ordered to start setting that up as a booster and… The courier dropped it in transit, so that’s smashed. Good day all round then hahaha TGIF (well sort of) tomorrow!

2 Likes

Time for a strong cup of tea!

Hey, on the plus side by £1 3d printer from wish.com just dispatched (I assume it’s coming from neverland), and I’m off to the pub for a cheeky school night pint. Could be worse :joy:

2 Likes

Please please please post the £1 3d printer when it comes, I’ve got to see it!

2 Likes

ROFL. I’m telling you lies. It was £1 for delivery too… bahaha. I bet import duty is £200 quid. Lol.

5 Likes

Hey ho, I’ve gone through a number of emotions today regarding it all… even rang ups and the woman on the other end said yes it’s coming tomorrow even though it says it might not… few hours later, its coming tuesday… at least we have the weekend to plan what to burn.

@nathan_burley looking forward to seeing your printer, must be cutting edge at that price :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh mate, you have no idea! Since they can’t afford duct tape, I’m waiting to see what it’s all held together with… :joy:

I’m half wondering whether it’s worth going to try and pick it up at the UPS centre. Save the forge bouncing around on a truck for hours. I know a few on the US folk did this, so I wonder if it’s possible.

3 Likes

Looking at the tracking info it’s still in the USA, not sure when it’ll be making the journey over. The less time they have their hands on it the better, couldn’t agree more with you on that front.

3 Likes

Morning peeps. Woke to a couple of happy emails from UPS this morning. Looks like the GF and crumb tray are still in the US as of yesterday but delivery expected by end of day on Tuesday. Yaaaaaaay!!! Doing a happy dance (well in my head cos I’m still in bed!!)

7 Likes