Glowforge Family Friends Calendar Template

Just thought I would share. Created this template to use with the Family and Friends Calendar. Typing the names and date in each disc in glowforge was to much work for me (LOL). So now I can open in Illustrator or other software and then I can place my names or artwork in the appropriate spot, center and then import back into glowforge. Hope it is useful.

FamilyCalenderTemplate

41 Likes

Thank you for sharing this time saving file. I know many people will benefit from your generosity.

2 Likes

I have a calendar like this all finished except assembly from last Christmas to give to someone. I started with double jump rings. Absolutely too strong to get onto the small circles easily. I have the singles jump rings now and have to assemble fifty names onto the calendar to give for Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration.

4 Likes

i use these little chains for the ones i make. a lot less pain and easier to swap around when you get a new date to add.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your work!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! Time-saving and so many possibilities!

3 Likes

How do I get the F/F calendar template? I just made my MIL a calendar for Christmas. I was looking for a template, so glad I cam across this post.

thanks,
Shari

Right click the file in the original post and save as an svg.

Thank you so much!!!