Glowforge Logo Ball Maze

I’ve been making some ball mazes lately, and decided to make one using the Glowforge logo. I used PG medium maple ply for the base and side/“frame”, PG medium cherry ply for the maze, and PG medium clear acrylic for the top. To hold it all together I used 3/16" wooden dowels (I bought a package of them at Walmart for around $1) and for the ball used a 3mm bearing ball that I bought off Amazon. Everything fits nice and snug so there was no need to use any glue. It’s just a fun little piece to play around with :slight_smile:

This is my first cut file to upload here so hopefully I do it right! :upside_down_face:

GlowforgeLogoMaze-CutFiles.zip (4.1 KB)

81 Likes

Nice design! Thanks for sharing

7 Likes

A beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Very cool design, Thank You for Sharing.

6 Likes

So fun! Thanks!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you for sharing it!

6 Likes

This is really pretty! Great job

4 Likes

Aww, that’s awesome! Thank you for sharing it!

3 Likes

Hey @dan - I might have a suggestion for new employee swag! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a great design @ktapley!

I’ll offer one suggestion to make your life - and anyone you give your designs to - easier. Make your artboard 20" x 12" - that way no matter what program someone opens your design in, it’ll always stay the same size when they upload it to the :glowforge:. It’s a great little programming tweak they added early on :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is awesome! I will try this tomorrow as we are having a snow storm in Ontario. I will burn files in between shovelling sessions. There must be more of these plans out there.

4 Likes

Looks great thanks

3 Likes

Very nice of you to share! Thank you.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen many mazes, and it’s really cool and generous of you to share yours with us! I especially like the clean dowel connectors.

3 Likes

Wow…this maze is beautiful and I can’t wait to try it out. Thank you for providing the files. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this is fab!

3 Likes

Great advice! Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you so very, very much! 99.9% of the things I make are for someone else … I will make one of these for myself! Fun!

(Mostly I only make storage or crafting solutions for myself … which I love, also).

5 Likes

Love it! Thanks for the share

1 Like

Some day I will figure more out. That’s awesome thanks

1 Like

What fun! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like