Glowforge Map

Suggestion: Is there a way to indicate on the map units that are delivered - i.e. changing the color of the GF logo? Would be a great addition!

While that would be cool… Glowforge doesn’t maintain this map so they would not be able/willing to do so (also most tags don’t have order identifying information so they wouldn’t know which ones relate to which orders). It would rest on individuals to update their own tags.

Understood - a user-managed feature would good!

I suspect a goodly portion of map members have canceled and not removed themselves :frowning:

I just noticed the ‘got your forge?’ check box - need to get everyone to check it!

2 Likes

Added myself in southern NH. Pretty close to @jamesdhatch and @joe

1 Like

And @henryhbk and @Clone and lots of others in the NH/MA/CT area. Our favorite man of NH’s many faces is near you too right?

Yeah, not too far to @Joe from my place…

Hello I am in Laytonville California 95454 and would like to be added to the map. I have not receive my glowforge yet but have been notified that is will ship soon.

You can add yourself.

“man of many faces” ?
That brings up the old Granite Head to my mind, were you thinking something else ?

@johnwills is the face of the “understanding NH expressions” postcard you can buy in gift shops up there. Here’s a link that has a picture of it. To a non-NH person you might think all 9 faces are the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in southwestern NH near Keene.

I remembered you were somewhere in southern NH - figured you’d be near @ddhill :slight_smile:

Is that timeline solidly for this coming year, or being moved to the next year, or to wait until the next year to be ready? Just joking, folks! At least I am still smiling with no GF yet!

Something is amiss, my dot is the only one in the world… Somebody jacked the map?

Looks like it got wiped. I don’t see any locations.

someone unchecked the “glowforgers” box. just check it back on.

1 Like

LOL. That was easy. Thanks