Glowforge Plus for Sale $2750 (SOLD)

Hello fellow Glowforgers!

With deep regret I have to sell my Glowforge Plus. I purchased it on August 2019 to start an online laser cut business. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic situation I got stuck in my home country for almost 1.5 year and I couldn’t use it. Currently I operate another online store which takes most of my time and I have no time to use my Glowforge so I decided to sell it. The machine is in excellent condition with less than 50 hours of operation.

I have the original box and I have also installed a AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S4, Quiet 4" Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller which dramatically reduces the noise - you can even use it in an apartment without annoying your neighbors slight_smile: ).

Additionally I have 51 custom made unmasked colored plywood blanks (3mm, 11.5" x 19.5") that are cut really well with the default Glowforge settings. The black are colored on both sides, although one of the sides has some wood knots.

The price for the Glowforge is $2750 (including the $100 fan) and for the blacks is $700 - sold separately.
If you want to purchase both you can get it for $3200.

Local pickup is preferred (location: Manhattan NY)
I have the original Glowforge package so if you want the Glowforge to be shipped to your location we can work it out.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.