Glowforge premium

I tried to sign up for Premium, and stopped when they did not accept PayPal. I found Premium very useful.

1 Like

I link to actually purchase Glowforge Premium would be great. I’m in a Trial period and can’t seem to find a way to upgrade to Premium.

It should appear in a banner for you sometime before next week. I’m not sure it has been released to everyone yet. (But if you don’t see it by then, definitely start a new thread in Problems and Support so that they see it and can get you set up.)

Or they might see it here, just repost if you don’t get it.

2 Likes

Same boat here. If what i’m using is “Premium” then i don’t want to see what the normal service is like. yikes! Plus to buy a machine for $6K and then have to have a monthly subscription is a BS move.

6 Likes

I signed up for Premium but can’t find any way to access the promised 2 million vector graphics. There’s nothing in my interface that even hints at it. Is this not actually offered yet, or am I missing something obvious?

1 Like

On the design layout page there is a big plus sign to import artwork. If you want to find something special just type it in the search box. For example: type in “dog” to see many examples.

5 Likes

thank you so much. Very helpful. I found it.

Thanks! That was not obvious!

I know I’m late to the party but I just received my Glowforge and am setting up my work area this week. How do I get Premium?

Shoot an email to support@glowforge.com and let them know that you want to sign up for Premium. (And be sure to let them know that you ordered your machine before November 3rd.)

1 Like

Thanks Jules!

1 Like

How are public schools supposed to afford premium service?

1 Like

Luckily they don’t need to at all. The GF functions exactly the same as it has in the years before the premium stuff.

Arghhhhh I missed it. I’ve been away for a while. I would have totally paid 14.99 a mont but I’m not paying 50 a month. Plus, I was in the very very early pool of kickstarter folks, so it makes me even grumpier that I missed this and only had a month to sign up.

They’re currently running a 50% off Black Friday sale. You can read the details in the announcement here:

3 Likes

You’re awesome. Thanks.

1 Like

This just sucks. $15 vs $50? I would’ve snapped it up if my Glowforge had been working at the time so that I had known about it. $50 x 12=$600! Crazy! I wouldn’t be able to afford to have mine fixed the next time it mysteriously stops working.(Was still under warranty this time.)$25-30? Maybe. I’m not rich! I just like to make things.

1 Like

If you scroll up two posts from yours you’ll see a link to the November update that has a code for 25$. It too is limited time. The offer ends Dec 31st.

2 Likes

Thanks!