Glowforge Pro for Sale in Maryland

Hey,

I would like to know where can I sell my Glowforge and filter at. I have been making lots of cool games and things during the pandemic but now that quarantine is over, I am thinking about selling it. I have made some amazing things but I do not want this sitting in my room collecting dust. Please help me.

4 Likes

You’ll want to post where you’re selling from, shipping?, pro, basic or plus? etc…

I am located in Waldorf, Maryland. I had my Glowforge Pro for about a year and half. I also purchased the Glowforge Air Filter as well. I am looking to sell both units together for $4,500 plus shipping. If you know anyone interested please send them my way.

I updated your post title with that info - folks scan through here looking for units in their area. When you do sell it you’ll need to add the new person as a user on your account, and then contact support@glowforge.com (or use the chat function) and they will make the new user the owner, and delete you (so only do this after the sale is complete).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.