Glowforge Pro For Sale in MD

Looking for advice on selling my Glowforge Pro. Bought in November 2022 so it still has a month and a few days of warranty left. Runs great, just looking to upgrade to a bigger and faster laser! Would appreciate any info or if anyone is interested! I’m in MD.

2 Likes

How much are you asking?
And where in MD are you located? Or, roughly how far are you from New Haven, CT, which is where I would be driving from.

1 Like

Hi! Including everything, the glowforge pro and materials $4500. Bought it for $7400. It looks like it’s about a 5 hour drive from New Haven. I could meet you halfway or even make a weekend trip out of it and come there if you’re really interested!

1 Like

What materials would come with it? And can you upload some pics of the machine and materials?
Definitely interested. Unfortunately I travel often for work, including the next couple weekends. Usually available weds/thurs if a halfway meet would work for you on those days?

1 Like

Yes! I have a lot of Proofgrade materials that I don’t use! A lot of it is still unused and masked. Could you email me? My email is noreenveranavarro@gmail.com!

1 Like

Since this is a public forum, it would be wise to remove your email address from this post so you don’t start receiving unwanted communications. If you click on their name/avatar, you can send a private message.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.