Glowforge Sleepover Program :D

Can I just say that the Glowforge Sleepover Program makes me extremely excited!! I don’t live anywhere near there or anything but just the idea of it makes me giddy!

5 Likes

I’m trying real hard not to crack a joke, something along the lines of needing to get new jammies. Someone, hold me back!

1 Like

Careful. Not entirely sure but I’m thinking she owns the list indicating purchase order. Pretty easy to add a zero or two.

Edit:Guess I’ve got to start using Emojis. Lest I be taken seriously.

10 Likes

Well, it was a total compliment, so maybe she can remove a zero or two instead? :innocent:

She’s intelligent and adorable and I’d hate to offend her because

1 Like

Hhhmm…never knew anyone who is offended by their presence being appreciated…

Well, this didn’t go where I expected it to go lololol.

7 Likes

To get back on track, how great would be to live in the area and have the opportunity to spend an evening with a glowforge and any of their employees!

1 Like

Would be like a dream come true. GF should do a Seattle VIP trip giveaway. Haha! Dinner and a laser time with Dan. Lol

(I don’t actually really want this as it would take away from their work. Haha)

1 Like

I could save them some money the room that will house my Glowforge also has a murphy bed. :laughing:
And I’m open to having other “glowfolk” visit. I know Sawa isn’t far away. Oddly I’ve been to his house but never met him. There’s gotta be more of us here in Minnesota.

1 Like

It just needs to be a trip to one of the shows they are going to be at.

1 Like

Dude… We should open a chain of Glowforge AirBnbs :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m just above you in Winnipeg and do a few trips to the states a year!

How about Glowforge Tupperware parties? :grin: I highly doubt MLM is in the GF business model, but invite the friends over, put out the sample materials and sign 'em up.

4 Likes

Ohh!! Glowforge pyramid schemes! I likey!

1 Like

Again! Should be able to like things multiple times.:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::heart_decoration::clap:

2 Likes

Haha, I can open the Canadian branch. :smiley:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: To Good! Love the pic!

Some people light up their surroundings by their mere proximity, and Bailey qualifies!
My wife has that kind of smile, like a flower that bursts open.
Sorry @bailey, my guess is that attention makes you squirm, we don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, just acknowledging your natural radience! Just sayin’. (Please don’t send me to the back of the line)

We have a respectable tech community here in Denver, and I think a 'forge at a maker event would generate considerable excitement, but really that’s true of anywhere you would publicly fire up a Glowforge!

2 Likes

Ahem. Central branch. I call dibs on the mountain/ foothills region. :smiley:

2 Likes