Glowforge Specific Fusion 360 Training - Start of Live Webinar Series

Jules,

You didn’t miss any announcements or anything. Since the vast majority of users are just watching the recordings, I figured I would just record the webinar and post the finished video. That way, I have a little more flexibility on when I record them and the resulting video also has better audio and video quality. When each of the next videos is complete, I’ll post them here as well.
Note: I am posting a new link as a comment down here AND editing the original post to include the new link/s as well. So, someone who hasn’t read the thread yet will get the latest by simply reading the main post.
Jason

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks again for doing these.

2 Likes

Oh man…i have been doing the living hinges the hard way…that is so SWEET!
(I have been wanting a flattener function in F360 in the worst way. And it’s been hiding in the Sheet Metal menu.) :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

I ran into this problem too. I am working on some templates for a model boat builder customer and he wanted a centerline and waterline engraving on them.

I found a link on doing some operation in 360 PATCH mode and got it to work, but can’t find the link again.

I like the Glowforge Colorific post processor in 360 CAM mode. It generates an svg file I can load into Inkscape, where I can add text or other objects, save as plain svg and load directly into GFUI.

Great work Jason @Secret_Sauce on the videos. Sincerely appreciate what you are doing and hope you are allowed to continue.

edit found the link:
Fusion 360 Rendering Lines Question

See @chris1 comment

This topic was automatically closed 29 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.