Glowforge User Neil Patrick Harris on Jimmy Kimmel Live (12/16/2021)

P L gheaded. Not P I.

And he’s been here forever (anyway, 6 years). He’s just been absent lately so you’ve missed his sparkling personality being injected into things :smiley:

9 Likes

Good to see you around again man.

3 Likes

I was just kidding…

1 Like

Just taking a guess here… @neilharris Welcome!

2 Likes

My opinion, anyone who messages that member is just like the rude people who would walk up to celebrities sitting at a restaurant. Leave them alone. Doesn’t matter if it’s the right person or not.

5 Likes

need to curb enthusiasm. ::breaks applied::

2 Likes

many years ago I was a sysop on the investor’s forum on Compu$erve.

we had several famous people as members.

book authors.

the forum “owner” only allowed one person to use a fake name. I never learned the name, but I did learn from someone who did know. Told me that the person was insanely wealthy. like buying neighborhoods in NYC and rehabbing the whole thing. massive amounts of farmland etc.

2 Likes

It’s my guess that if NPH wanted to be known on here, he would have made it apparent…maybe using his real name. If he’s on here and chooses to remain anonymous, then that’s his choice and his preference.

6 Likes

Wasn’t judging you. Just putting myself in their shoes. With 46,000 GF owners on this forum there is bound to be at least a few with the “please leave me alone” fanboy type personality.

4 Likes

I completely get it! I am reading his “choose your own adventure autobiography” right now and it is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure if macgeek figures it out he’ll share it with everyone, like he did my personal information in direct violation of forum rules.

If I was NPH and I saw the way people talk rudely to each other here, I wouldn’t respond either.

That sounds interesting!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.