So I was recently talking the business owner of Emblaser, an alternative laser cutter, and he was saying that they put all the lessons they learnt and customer feedback on the Embaser 1 in to the Emblaser 2.
Interesting to consider what design changes GF would make for a V2 product from the lessons/issues learnt so far… e.g.
- Fixed position for the camera rather than on a moving lid.
- Rigid metal frame.
- Removable floor to allow greater object depth.
- Improved cooling, so able to handle higher levels of temperature.
- Ethernet connection (to keep everyone quiet).
- Greater pass through slot thickness, with guards built-in.
And if they had a magic wand… immediate type approval in all countries around the world.
What are you top requests for changes?