The magic fingers thing has gotten away from me a bit. I set out to make a single box but the fingers were too big so I tried again and the fingers were too small so I put the one with too big fingers with the one that was too small and some bits went together fine but big could not be with big on any seam and small not with small so that took another cut and that made three boxes, then I ended up with a lid piece on the bottom so that was another box to finish and so on.
While all this was happening I needed a box for my tablets and something to cover the tissue box.
I also made one top to scale but have not finished it but somebody will make some comment about scale, so I added some scale. I had large scale tops designed for the tablet box but they each revealed bad spots in the wood so even painting them did not fix the problem, and as I can’t seem to find them at this moment I will have to add them later.
The tablet box also did not allow for inside hinges so I had to redesign them to go on the outside…