Got THE email for my PRO order!

Hey!

I just got my PRO “Would you like your Glowforge now” email and the link sends me to this weirdly formatted form to collect your address. No matter what I put in, it returns me to the blank form with just my name. I’ve tried 3 different browsers and all look the same.

Anyone else?

10 Likes

Congratulations, and please post this as a new Topic in Problems and Support so Glowforge can see it. :slightly_smiling_face: :boom::confetti_ball::dizzy::balloon:

1 Like

Maybe it has something to do with your postal code. If you give me the link I could try entering my address to see if that might work. :wink:

15 Likes

I thought I remembered Rita replying to a similar error and her advice was to skip the first address line and put your address in the second line.

Would you like to see if it will take my address? I am happy to help!

6 Likes

Got my PRO email today as well.

37 Likes

Whoa! That’s great news. Gonna be awesome stuff coming from yours.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning::boom::confetti_ball::dizzy::balloon:

2 Likes

Yahooooo!

2 Likes

And you buried this here? Congratulations and we expect great things.

6 Likes

I’m not even jealous. You deserve it!

5 Likes

I’m definitely jealous - even though he does deserve it! :smile:

9 Likes

What was your ordering date and congrats

1 Like

I am very happy and jealous. I can’t wait for mine, nor my clients, lol

Congrats :tada::tada::tada: i know how that feels i got my email today I’m so Happy

7 Likes

there are like a handful units being shipped. Please @dan let us know what the problems are and when we really get the machines. Its over two years now. I have a makerspace fablab for teenagers and really would like to have a laser. i would have bought another one already but I am always hoping that the glowforge arrives this month.

1 Like

You may be interested in the latest update.

Also a current schedule and what days are shipping are located here:

still now news on international one. They should at least send a couple to us overseas.

True.

I hope the links answered some of your questions.