Got THE email for my PRO order!

I screen captured mine as I went through because a number of people said that they couldn’t get back to it. But that would have been as of three weeks ago.

8 Likes

Any idea when you will get the pro to Munich Germany?

Anyone else get a pro email yet?

2 Likes

they haven’t started any international deliveries. at least none they’ve publicized.

1 Like

I’m also hoping to see more of this soon. Apparently not everyone who is even regularly on the forum feels like sharing, which I can sort of understand.

It would sure be nice if glowforge could publish/provide even a little generic information about units shipping.

2 Likes

So any news?

Cause…

I’m hoping that the shipping of the most recent basics means something for the Pro’s too.

7 Likes

Nothing yet… No email from glowforge, or updates from UPS My Choice… Keeping my eyes peeled, though!

12 Likes

Ours too! For whatever it’s worth, there are a lot of people rooting for your order to ship soon. It’ll be a huge benchmark, and a hopeful indicator for the rest of us who also ordered pros.

9 Likes

And why do not I get this mail?
Soon 1 year waiting …
Please make me receive it. ; (

A LOT of us are waiting, just like you. You’re in good company though. It shall be soon.

1 Like

I know I’m not the only one–
But it’s starting to take a long time.
Just to scare me, when did you order your Glowforge?

What is going on there? When did they change July 31 to October 31, 2017 up in the greenbox? I was expecting my glowforge pro here in Munich in early August.

1 Like

You must have missed the email update back on June 7th. Here’s a link to it if you would like to read it:

Make sure you have the addresses listed below whitelisted in your emails:

hello@glowforge.com
support@glowforge.com
danshapiro@glowforge.com

3 Likes

Just a quick update — no updates from Glowforge or UPS yet. CAAAAANNNNT WAAAAIIIIT!!!

I know some folks got their proofgrade materials separately before their Glowforge unit, but I haven’t received shipping notification for that either.

21 Likes

For the record, I’m liking that you’re updating us, not that you have got anything yet. :innocent:

20 Likes

I think they sent it to you by mistake. I’d like to be wrong, but you seem to be the only one, and they haven’t followed up yet?

Please let me be wrong!

i can’t imagine it was a mistake. more likely an attempt to make their self-imposed deadline.

10 Likes

And they did fix his order, It clearly reads Pro, so it wasn’t like they said “OOps, didn’t realize yours was a pro. Sorry.”

I’m certain it was not an error. I received the email notification on June 30th, the day they said they would start “shipping” Pro models.

I haven’t received any updates from Glowforge or UPS yet. We’re 3 weeks into the “6 weeks” time they quoted in my notification email… So it shooooouuuuuld be soon!

Would love an update from team Glowforge though (@dan). Curious what the long pole is (box/package re-design? Certification? Production? Other?)

9 Likes

I’m a daily lurker here, but I likely missed some basic info, so hence my question.

So when we receive our email to confirm shipping, is that a confirmation that it will arrive up to 6 weeks later? If so, that’s a bit odd to me. Why would it take 6 weeks after asking if we want it?

Aren’t they cranking out GFs and as soon as the next one is ready they ship it right out to someone? Why a 6 week delay after confirmation?

4 Likes