Graduation Earrings

People still graduate after May, right?!?

I drew these up a year so so ago, and just recently finished them and took some pics to get them submitted to the Catalog. I also drew inspiration from @jerseygirlgraphics to do multiple years, so at least if I was too slow for this year, the file would still be relevant for a couple more years!

So, yay! I’m happy to get another design published, and hopefully someone gets to wear some graduation bling! https://shop.glowforge.com/products/celebratory-round-graduation-earrings-year-2023-to-2025-set-of-3

33 Likes

Such a super idea. :blush:

8 Likes

These turned out great!

8 Likes

Stencil fonts usually turn me off, but these are subtle. Nice choice.

8 Likes

@davidgal2, thank you! I wish I had more time in the day to get my ideas cranked out faster :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@rvogt thanks! I like to go with subtle and quick laser projects, wich means I tend to avoid engraving. Makes for some interesting design choices!

@evansd2 I used Amika Blackletter, I’m fairly certain that is a font that comes with Windows? And I agree, stencil fonts should be reserved for stencils, or a stencil effect!

6 Likes

great design.

7 Likes

Those came out great. Nice design.

5 Likes

Very creative and artistic. Love them!!

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

These are great! I think they’ll do well!

1 Like

@mark14, @hansepe, @JimmyWayneWestie, @MakerMatthew, and @ptodd, thank you!

I like that they won’t catch in hair as much, or have skinny bits on the outside that are easier to break off :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Thinking outside of the box is what makes a unique design.

You my sweet—- hit this one out of the ballpark.

You are absolutely correct about little pieces breaking off.

2 Likes