Grinch 2020 Toilet Paper Ornament 🎄

This is what I plan to give out this year @ work. :slight_smile:

I made some small ones as ornaments but they are one sided so I might just double sided tape stick them to something. :slight_smile:

49 Likes

This is hilarious.

7 Likes

I love the grinch! Think your recipients will get a big kick out of them!

4 Likes

Oh gosh, what a cute idea! Pretty much sums up this year.

5 Likes

I’m looking to paint some of my projects too, and I like the semi-opacity of your project. What kind of paint did you choose?

1 Like

These will bring smiles to those at work. I am impressed that you are completing things so far in advance of the holiday.

4 Likes

Sums it up perfectly.

3 Likes

Thank you @ChristyM @ptodd @dklgood @arh2 @cynd11 and @arcadiahunter28

I am trying to get started so it isn’t as last minute as last year. Lots of motivation on this site. :slight_smile:

I like Dr. Ph Martin’s ink from Amazon in combination with the needle tip glue bottles.

many use markers and it is stunning. I am looking for speed of making a few gifts.

4 Likes

Very clever! :smile:

2 Likes

Heck, I started the Santa workshop activities 2 months ago. I anticipate another 2 weeks … First 2 overseas packages left yesterday.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jules !

@arh2 where did you mail your art?

1 Like

France… where my sister lives. Their postal system is iffy at the best of times and now that they are on lockdown again things will move more slowly again too.

Arh ha HA!

1 Like

so cute! Well done!

1 Like

Very cute and appropriate for the year
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I love it. That is hilarious.

2 Likes

We are painting and getting ready to mail out with Christmas cards.

Also giving them a nice shellacking.

6 Likes

Don’t you have any pride? Posting pics of your work space with that slum in the background?

fml…

8 Likes

this is the most presentable part of the house! the layout and construction here is somewhat unique.
Our master bathroom has 2 toilets that face each other.

5 Likes

Is that an alcohol ink?

2 Likes