Guest user?

Not sure if this is the best section to post this in. I am looking for a way to make a guest account that could make/import a design and print it but doesnt have access to admin settings, adding/removing settings, or anything else that is non printing related.

-Thank you

1 Like

From the Glowforge Manual:

Note that every user must have their own account. If another user needs an account email us at support@glowforge.com to request one. It is a violation of your agreement to allow anyone other than you to use your Glowforge online account.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

In the app.glowforge.com GFUI, click on your name in the upper right hand corner, the very first option is “add user” - that’ll give you what you want

5 Likes

Adding a user gives them their own account, so they can’t access things in yours, but they will have their own access to the store, forum, etc. It also gives them access to any special tools GF provides on the machine, like the new lid calibration tool.

4 Likes

Clearly the manual needs an update since they’ve automated that process - and did so close to, if not more than, a year ago!

Hey @bailey (I’d tag Cindy, but I don’t see her on here)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.