Guitar Pick Display

My daughter has been buying souvenir guitar picks when we travel.
Made a display for them.

54 Likes

Great way to organize and display them! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very cool design. The guitar shaped base is perfect!

7 Likes

This is a nice design executed well.

2 Likes

Love the base … and what a great idea for a way to display them.

1 Like

That is so cool. Do you ever get any that are double-sided? If so, it would look great with a white surround and clear back, or an all-clear display.

Love how you are using your Glowforge.

1 Like

That is an awesome design!!

What a fabulous idea!

I have an idea for two sided display. Need to get some thinner material. Will post pictures when I get it done.

1 Like

That looks great! I didn’t realize the base was a guitar until I saw the second pic; I thought it was just an odd-shaped base. Oops! Maybe just a short neck on it? I love the display. Very interesting collection!

like it!

Neat! Great work!

Love this!!! I would love to make this!!!

Great little project! and Thank you for posting it, you gave me great inspiration. This last spring I found a bunch of fossil shark teeth when we were in South Carolina. I’ve been struggling for a way to display them so someone could look closely at the whole collection and still keeping them together. I think this might be perfect with three layers of clear plastic and custom shapes cut to hold them captive.

Thank You.
Terry

4 Likes

That sounds awesome! Please do that and share the results!

3 Likes

This is fantastic!

Very snazzy looking. Great job.

Everyone’s feedback led me to create a second, 2-sided version of the guitar pick display…and I like the new one so much better. In the first version, I engraved the pockets for the picks which really slowed down the process (almost an hour to produce). In the new version, I created everything with cuts (and score lines around the picks just for decoration). This version takes less than 5 minutes.

I also made a version with a longer tab at the bottom for use in LED light bases.

Thanks for everyone’s comments…very helpful.

11 Likes

Thanks for your comments which led me to a better, much faster to produce design. Take a look at the new pictures that I posted.

2 Likes

Really like this one, especially with the LED light base!

2 Likes