Guitar picking robot

Amazing work–and so wanted to see the clip–but got an error the clip is now blocked! (I’m in US). Maybe because it’s now a different year than when the video was posted, something’s changed from when others had replied they watched it?

thank you for thinking of us! OK, I’m not a guitar player, but I still fit the bill. Geek on!!!

I get the same error when trying to watch on the forum, but if I click through I can watch in on YouTube

2 Likes

incredible. You are amazing.

Wow, incredible! I LOVE seeing adaptive gear, regardless of the level of tech it uses - this is definitely on the high end! Amazing!

1 Like

It’s been a bit! Here’s what’s new:

I guess MAKE published this a few days ago without telling me.:slight_smile:

I hadn’t expected other people to write about the article, but they have. This one is nice:

I really like the line: “The result is one of the more remarkable guitar engineering achievements we’ve seen in quite some time.”

Thanks,

Olav

11 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

grats!

and i just now realize who you are. i’ve read a few of your InDesign books.

4 Likes

Thanks! I did use InDesign–and some scripts I wrote–in the design of this machine. It’s been pointed out to me that InDesign is an odd choice for a CAD program. :grinning:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, very inspiring work!

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome!

Fantastic and good for you! Your efforts are paying off! Really nice!

1 Like

Really nice! I have been wanting to see this done in real life ever since this video came out…

1 Like