Halloween jack o lanterns

Just right click on the image and save - it will save as an svg

Ha, got it. Thank you very much.

I know. I had just gotten BEAMER. we had to move. we got moved. Moved Father in law in with us, he lasts 1 month before he passes away. Field Hockey season starts(I’m coach) been on the run ever since.

Hopefully this weekend I can make the pumpkins. couldn’t even get to it this weekend. :frowning:

I was wondering how to download too. I use Microsoft Edge for a Browser and it just saves as a tiny PNG so I tried Google Chrome and then it saves as an SVG.

Thanks a bunch, @PlGHEADED - Mucho thanks.
Those are fun.

1 Like

I made these tonight, the third print on my new machine! But I fudged the settings and it cut straight through instead of engraving the lines on the pumpkin. Oops. Thanks for the awesome pattern :grinning:

ouch sorry to hear that… yeah the outline is cut, the lines on the pumpkin are scores and the faces are engrave… ( I would order it - score, engrave, cut -m you can drag the order top to bottom what ever order you want - it’s often best to cut the outline last , esp small items in case they “drop” slightly)

2 Likes

Odd, for some reason I was going to make these little goobers, and the file only comes into INkscape as a bitmap. I could swear at work it imported ok. did I miss something?

Might be your Browser. Microsoft Edge saves as a bitmap. Google Chrome saves the SVG.

For some reason at home my Firefox choked. Edge did me wrong. Crome did do the SVG, Thanks so much!

2 Likes