Halloween Masquerade Mask - blank template

After working on a far fancier swirly mask style, I thought it would be a useful addition to the Free laser files to add a simplified version here. You can cut it out of copy paper as is, or add any other interesting bits or cut outs to this template. The size and eye spacing are for a woman’s face, although if you adapt it to a man’s or child’s face, please share!
blank mask.pdf (1.9 KB)

blank mask

29 Likes

Thank you! This has all kinds of possibilities . . .

3 Likes

Thank you. I know this will save many people some time.

1 Like

Thank you-how fun!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Looks great

1 Like

Just as I was wondering what to do with some scrap leather; thank you!

1 Like

@LauraZM you are right, the possibilities are as wide as the imagination! I’m working on another mask and this is useful for knowing the placement of eyes (which are not – contrary to my previous belief – 45 degree slanted cat eyes :joy_cat:)

@dklgood right?!? I started on the idea because I remember last year being surprised that there hadn’t been any simple masks shared before! I was searching for something to work off of, and a file like this would have been perfect for starting with a good size/eye placement.

@kelley1 please please post if you make one from scarp leather! I only have about 4" left from the goody pack-with-purchase, so couldn’t try it on leather. Although it would look good with my “mock-leather” which is watercolor paper, painted, limbered up (smoothed over a countertop edge in all directions), then conditioned with a leather/wood conditioner.

@rvogt and @Thumper369 thank you both for your kind words!

4 Likes

I’ll do that, but you’ve got to post yours as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is incredibly timely, as I just picked up some Worbla at my local Michaels (using one of their now rare 40% off coupons), and was thinking of trying it out on a fitted mask. Thanks!

3 Likes

That would be a great material to try it with. I obviously don’t need to remind you, but try it with paper first to see if it fits you well? :wink::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Very handy!

1 Like

That stuff is expensive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. This will be fun for decorating with kids this holiday season.

1 Like