Halloween tiered treat stand

My first project post; an acrylic tiered treat stand for Halloween! I’m very new, so it literally took me an entire 12 hour day to design and build it, but I’m so happy! (AND I learned that cheap plywood is way better to test designs on than expensive proofgrade acrylic :roll_eyes:)
Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

62 Likes

Love the style of the tray.!. And you could also use cardboard for testing instead of plywood, which would save you even more cost. Just select the thickness of your cardboard in the settings.

11 Likes

That looks very smart!!

Is the vertical centre pole two pieces at 90 degrees? How do the circular bits stay on? Really like the design of this, could be turned to something quite elegant as well.

4 Likes

Ohmygosh, that is adorable! Very impressive first post—can’t wait to see what else you make.

7 Likes

That is such a great idea! Thank you!

3 Likes

That looks so good. Perfect for Halloween parties. Good job

5 Likes

It looks great! Very impressed by your first design. Kudos

5 Likes

Thanks, and I totally agree that it can can be changed on a whim! That’s definitely why it took me so long to design, so I could have it all laid out to use for other holidays/events by changing the acrylic colors and the charms held on by jump rings. I got the hardware on Amazon: Amazon.com

6 Likes

I absolutely love this! So spooky-charming. The scallops are perfection. Nice job. What sort of goodies will it be used for?

4 Likes

Thank you! This will hold spooky molded chocolates for a Halloween brunch next week

3 Likes

Super cute!!

5 Likes

This is awesome!!!

5 Likes

This looks fantastic! Great job!

4 Likes

Beautiful. I can picture it in pink and white or blue and white for a baby shower.

3 Likes

Great use of the acrylic! This is really cute.

1 Like

That looks wonderful!! :clap:

2 Likes

That would be so cute!

1 Like

What GF settings do you use for normal cardboard, please?

This is really good, you should be very proud, amazing project!

1 Like

That looks wonderful! Very elegant, and I love the hanging pieces.

1 Like