Halloween tiered treat stand

It looks great! Very impressed by your first design. Kudos

5 Likes

Thanks, and I totally agree that it can can be changed on a whim! That’s definitely why it took me so long to design, so I could have it all laid out to use for other holidays/events by changing the acrylic colors and the charms held on by jump rings. I got the hardware on Amazon: Amazon.com

6 Likes

I absolutely love this! So spooky-charming. The scallops are perfection. Nice job. What sort of goodies will it be used for?

4 Likes

Thank you! This will hold spooky molded chocolates for a Halloween brunch next week

3 Likes

Super cute!!

5 Likes

This is awesome!!!

5 Likes

This looks fantastic! Great job!

4 Likes

Beautiful. I can picture it in pink and white or blue and white for a baby shower.

3 Likes

Great use of the acrylic! This is really cute.

1 Like

That looks wonderful!! :clap:

2 Likes

That would be so cute!

1 Like

What GF settings do you use for normal cardboard, please?

This is really good, you should be very proud, amazing project!

1 Like

That looks wonderful! Very elegant, and I love the hanging pieces.

1 Like

That’s an excellent question. Perhaps someone on this thread can answer as I’ve not tried cardboard in the gf yet.

I just click one of these depending on the thickness of my cardboard, and I don’t change the settings at all.

2 Likes

Have never even looked for cardboard setting; figured there wouldn’t be one offered since there’s no proof grade Thank you!

There wasn’t until very recently. Within the last few months.

1 Like
2 Likes

Doh! That totally rings a bell, now! I remember the cardboard vase (don’t water the flowers, I thought!)
Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile: