Handmade Mens leather set

I can’t describe with words how greatful i am for the high appreciation of my work :heart: thank you!

1 Like

Hahaha, I saw what you did. Well, soon my site will be ready, so if you ever really decide, come in and I’il make you one. I also promise there will be a little surprise… See what I did?Hahaha, I saw what you did. Well, soon my site will be ready, so if you ever really decide, come in and I’il make you one. I also promise there will be a little surprise… :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush::blush::blush:

Yeah…I’m always happy to see how my job makes someone happy. This is the greatest pleasure

One of my Best leathers combined… Thank you sooo much… :heart::heart::heart:

I’m very careful with detail, you’re right, it’s all in the detail.

As always your work and pic are inspiring

2 Likes

Wow! I love the watch band! My husband still doesn’t share my love of men’s watches so I might have to just start wearing them myself. I would buy him a couple dozen watches and bands if he would just wear them.

3 Likes

Stunning work! Love the watch band, it has such a distinct design.

1 Like

Did you mask the Pueblo? If so, what transfer tape did you get to work? Mine won’t stick for the life of me.

1 Like

Wow. Beautiful work! Absolutely stunning!

elegant!

Very nice! Have you thought about selling instructions or making a paid how video on the watch? That bracelet for that watch would look great on my wrist :rofl: