Handmade Mens leather set

This time I made a classic men’s bfold and a three-piece strap with an elegant steampunk look. Made from the highest quality leather “badalassi carlo wax”… and “badalassi carlo pueblo” for the interior of the wallet. The machine helps me great in the process, engraving and cutting are a breeze with my glowforge pro. I was able to optimize the time and make the process much easy . Again I will thank you for the great attitude in the forum and all the amazing comments. This place is full of wonderful and talented people. I also want to thank glowforge… That They Exist!

72 Likes

The Glowforge makes it easier for you to produce your products, but your talent and attention to detail make them exquisite.

23 Likes

Thank you. Well, i try my Best. I want to offer the highest quality material and craftsmanship. Its soo important to me! I want when someone is shopping for me to get something unique, quality and use it for life. This is why i stich only by hand and use only the Best vegetable tanned leather from Tuscany. I hope soon to get my hands on some Horween leather… :heart:

8 Likes

You have created incredibly beautiful things again. My respect for that.

8 Likes

Beautiful!!

8 Likes

Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

As usual, absolutely spectacular!

6 Likes

This is amazing. Bravo!! It’s gorgeous!

6 Likes

Thanks for showing us your work. I love the cross-stitching, and the steampunk vibe you developed. This is stunning!

5 Likes

More gorgeous pieces, you are highly talented and it’s a joy to see what you’ve made!

4 Likes

Lovely!

3 Likes

Wow! These are amazing. Great job!

3 Likes

Your work always impresses. I love the look of the watch and. Too bad you can’t make one for a 44mm Apple Watch. (See what I did there? The subtle use of negative psychology :grin:)

5 Likes

Very elegant. Anyone would be lucky to receive this as a gift.

3 Likes

Oh my word…this set is so elegant and classy. SO nice!

2 Likes

Amazing work - detail is everything.

3 Likes

Oh… Thank you :heart:

I am really, really happy that you like it. Thank you very much

It’s all my pleasure. I love sharing in the forum. Thanks for the lovely words. If I can ever be useful. I’m available

1 Like