Handwritten recipes on cutting board

Hello fam!

My first commission cutting board wants to have their lovely grandma’s cookie recipe engraved.
I’ve cleaned up the files in photoshop and created PDF used Actions (provided by someone here, i forgot the name - sorry!) that works perfect for photos so i figured it would work best for this, too,

I’m looking for best practices and perhaps aesthetic tips, i’m afraid it’s too long. She wants the handwritten one and the typewriter - my suggestion is to do both sides and cut up the other.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 10.42.28 PM

1 Like

Handwriting is always hard! Definitely run tests before you go forward. Personally I’d keep the handwritten separate from the typed - maybe since it’s longer rotate the cutting board so you can do the hand written all down one side, and then the typed top right on the other side?

Update - turns out the typed was an accident send!
I ran a couple tries and looks good! Looking forward to getting the board on Thursday and running the job!

2 Likes

Even better :slight_smile:

Wow - that’s an advanced recipe right there - you know what the ingredients are but you have to guess at the measurements!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.