Happy Birthday, Made on a Glowforge

Stuff I get up to when I’m procrastinating…

:point_right: Play it with the sound on.

(Use speed 500, power 1.)
Happy Birthday

36 Likes

Man, you have way too much time on your hands. Seriously, thanks for the fun!

16 Likes

BWahahahahahahaha!!! Reminds me of all the printer, drive, others electronic music videos!

11 Likes

Yeah, this game has surely been around since the dawn of computing. I vaguely recall doing something similar with a TRS-80 and a cassette drive motor (early '80s?).

13 Likes

Lol this is awesome. I just woke up to this and believe it or not but today is my birthday lol

18 Likes

Nutty, but I like it! Thanks!

Happy birthday @wenning08 !

13 Likes

I love it!

This reminds me of the highway rumble strips that play music.

8 Likes

That is so way cool! Thank you for this! And happy birthday @wenning08 and @chris1! I think I’m late on yours @chris1 - oops!

@LauraZM, my husband calls that “driving by Braille.” :joy:

13 Likes

How FUN!

8 Likes

Fantastic! Back during my undergraduate years there was a BANNED print job that would play the school fight song on the high speed dot matrix printers; it consumed a prodigious stack of paper to do so!

12 Likes

OMG!! That’s hysterical!

7 Likes

Happy birthday!!! @wenning08

Too funny! @Purplie

6 Likes

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. Sorry I didn’t mean to take over your thread lol. Just thought it was a cool coincidence. Lol

7 Likes

Awesomeness!

5 Likes

That is fabulous! A bunch of folks have talked about trying to figure out the requirements to make an actual song, but I think you’re the first to do it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s just high school math, but I have to confess: nowadays I’m pretty lazy, so I had ChatGPT do the work.

6 Likes

Well I’m glad it didn’t lie about the answers then!

4 Likes

It’s definitely not trustworthy — needs supervision. You have to be at least knowledgable enough on a topic to give its work a sanity check, or to steer it in the right direction if it goes wrong.

6 Likes