Happy Christmas

Wishing you all, near and far, a wonderful Christmas and holiday time with your families. This has remained one of our favorites over the years. Pretty low rez…but still fun.

23 Likes

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well!
:grinning:
Martha

5 Likes

Super cute!

Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Adorable! Especially the backup vocals. Thanks for the lift to the day, and you have a very Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and all my extended Glowforge family…hope Santa fills your stockings with good things!* :smile:
*(As opposed to reindeer poop.)

6 Likes

I am sooo sharing this with my mother. She’ll get a kick out of it. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to everyone. I’m looking forward to 2019 with the GF family to see what incredible projects everyone makes.

4 Likes

Happy Holidays to all.

5 Likes

Thanks @Xabbess! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all! Our dog Lily is in the spirit…

8 Likes

Lili’s tail is wagging so fast that you can’t see it. I always like puppy and baby pictures. :grinning:

5 Likes

Festive and pretty pooch.

3 Likes

Oh this is the perfect end to my day! Just made four different Christmas goodies … the 4th one being 17 dozen cookies (which should count as more than one type!).

Tomorrow headed to Indiana to deliver them to all my various family members that could use a little lift in their season for one reason or another.

Merry Christmas, @Xabbess !

5 Likes

Lily is adorable. We used to have a little guy like Lily…he was black and his name was Blackjack.

3 Likes

And, Merry Christmas to you, too @ptodd! You have way more ambition than I and your family members will be so happy to see you and to receive all those goodies.

3 Likes

Holy smokes, that is a lot of cookies!

Safe travels to you, and Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thank you, @cynd11 !

Monster cookies! Takes a VERY big bowl. Dozen eggs, 2# brown sugar, 3# peanut butter, 18 c. oatmeal, more stuff … Plus chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, M&Ms.

My daughter requested them. It had been 10 years. I groaned … But no matter their age … We say yes when we can. :grinning:

6 Likes

Ooooh, now I’ve gotta go make some cookies… :yum:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Xabbess and everyone else!

I haven’t been on the forums much lately but I do pop in once in a while for a quick look around.

This photo is from a holiday show two weeks ago. I mostly sold t-shirts but the Christmas tree shows off some of my dye sublimated ornaments and some Glowforged ornaments I had available.

5 Likes

Lookin’ good! You still selling a lot of the shot glasses?

3 Likes

Thanks @Jules! The shot glasses are hit or miss depending on the crowd. I only sold one at this event but have sold 10 to 12 at other events. The Peace Love & Moose Christmas ornaments (seen in the middle of the tree) were the big laser-made seller at this show.

2 Likes

I really liked the shot glasses…maybe one with a moose would sell. :thinking:

2 Likes