Happy Fathers Day!

When I ordered the Glowforge I was the proud father of one, a sweet girl. Now I am the father of three: that same sweet girl(4), a boy(1.5) and now another little girl(4 months)!
Happy fathers day to all the great dads out there, and here is to hoping that next year you can make your own father a lasered gift from your own Glowforge!

43 Likes

Happy FD. But wow. Two more deliveries since ordering? Kind of puts the wait in perspective for the rest of us.

13 Likes

Happy Father’s day to you! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congrats on the Glowbaby additions! And happy Father’s Day! :smiley: :balloon::confetti_ball::sparkles::dizzy:

4 Likes

Later in life the chapters in our personal biographies tend to run longer than when we are young. Thanks for the reminder.

4 Likes

Time flies when you’re having fun…

And this is how cool my spouse is: for father’s day she got me half a dozen laserable bamboo cutting boards… (The 12-year-old got me a gift card to the local pizza place, the 8-year-old got me candy)

8 Likes

That’s pretty cool! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, guess we know what you’ve been doing while you wait for your Glowforge.

11 Likes

Happy Father’s Day! With three little ones running around your wife might be happy for you to take up a new hobby for a while LOL

3 Likes

Happy fathers’ day to all us fathers, old and new!

9 Likes