Happy Independence Day 🇺🇸

For our American neighbours!

Had to make USA one

40 Likes

The earth is celebrating, 6.6 quake in So Cal. (Family felt it, I’m in the San Diego area and didn’t feel a thing.)

5 Likes

Oh no! I’ll switch on the news. :frowning:

Great design @cindyhodesigns! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

5 Likes

My daughter just moved from Lancaster to NC. She says all her friends on FB are going nuts talking about it - Lancaster is only 100 miles from the epicenter. Lots of large after-quakes.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! Her timing was excellent there! (I still can’t find it mentioned on the news…whoop, there it is…)

Oh shazbot…I’ve got friends in Bakersfield.

2 Likes

Hopefully they didn’t feel it, there’s a mountain range in between them and the epicenter.

2 Likes

Yeah, thank God it was centered out in the desert. Bakersfield probably just got a little rock-n-rolled.

I couldn’t deal with earthquakes. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Good Ol’ Ridgecrest. Probably been there several hundred times and felt many a small one. Working for the Navy in the middle of the desert :wink:. This one was considerably larger.

2 Likes

I live in Downey, CA. & felt it. 1st my door bell chimes started to sway and ring. I thought my cats were playing with them & looked down the hall way & saw only the chimes swaying, Then they stared to ring again & that’s when I felt the small roller coaster ride. Better than fire works.

6 Likes

Happy 4th to you too!

American%20Flag%20Engrave%20v1

(Check out my Etsy page and support a fellow maker!)

12 Likes

Also cute!

2 Likes

Another big one! 7.1 same area.

2 Likes

Oh no! :pleading_face: