Happy Mother's Day!

With us on isolation I figured if I wanted to celebrate I’d better do it myself LOL , so I made this pin. I wish I had a living mom to give it to, but they were both great and I’m sure they would’ve liked this!

Bird Mom.pdf (7.8 MB)

15 Likes

i think I must’ve done this wrong…shouldn’t the photo show up?

Pdf won’t show up as an image, you can try a jpg or an SVG.

I’m not sure what happened, but I was able to download your PDF and save it as a photo. I’m on my iPhone and saved it to my pictures. I’ve done a screenshot here so you can see where to add your photos which should upload. And I went ahead and added your photo in case you need to save it and then load it. Maybe that will make it easier on your end. BTW, your pendant is BEAUTIFUL!! So pretty!!! :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Thank you so much! For some reason the photo was saved as an HEIC file. I don’t even know what that is. I couldn’t get it to go to .jpeg, but I got it to PDF, and that was able to upload.

1 Like

So nice! Thank you for sharing. I don’t have living parents at all, moms or dads. But I’ll make this next year and send it to our daughters. :slight_smile:

Oh, we don’t either - lost my husband’s dad last year at 94. I sent something to my sister; she’s a great mom.

1 Like

What a unique and gorgeous pendant!

About HEIC format: it’s the format you get on your iPhone (probably other phones as well) if you have your camera set to High Efficiency in the Settings app, instead of Most Compatible (which gives you JPEG).

2 Likes

Oh, Thank you! It has only been happening since my last OS update, I bet they changed it.