Harley Quinn Lamp

My first ‘bigger’ project. Inspired by a few of the lamps on here (Batman, etc.) Made a Harley Quinn table lamp/nightlight. Mainly a prototype to make sure all the pieces fit and that it lights up (really important feature to have in a lamp apparently).
Here are a few pics, and a link to a short vid of it in action. Much more vibrant in the dark, but my vid came out blurry.
20180916_001153
20180916_003611%20(1)
20180917_142819%20(1)
20180918_233402
20180918_233345

(Pardon the dog barking outside in the video :frowning: )

37 Likes

Nice design! SO well-executed!

2 Likes

Very nice work! Lots of attention to detail, very clean.

3 Likes

Yep, I like it…very clean shape! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you all, I wanted the over all shape to be like a hammer since that is what shes holding in the engrave. I need to figure out someway to maybe texture/engrave/color/etc. the outside layer to give it a more ‘hammerish’ look.

2 Likes

Ah, didn’t catch that! It should probably flare out on the ends instead of the center as in the illustration…

1 Like

Really a unique lamp! Amazing!

1 Like

Really neat looking. However, I thought I was looking at a screen display. I didn’t realize it was supposed to be a hammer until I read your explanation about it.

2 Likes

It’s cut acrylic glued to a piece of white acrylic, and yes i need to think about how to make the hammer shape be more apparent.