Harry Potter Book Nook- Free file

Wow can’t wait to try it! Is that 1/8 ply or 1/4 ply?

3 Likes

How awesome! Thanks for the share!!

2 Likes

1/8th or 3mm forgot to mention that, sorry about that.

5 Likes

Thank you for the inspiration. I made one this evening and just finished printing it. Mine is much simpler.

I need to recut the inserts, there is not enough light getting through to the other layers.

UPDATE: The finished project…

12 Likes

It is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

I am very new to all of this, will you explain how to upload this file. My granddaughter loves HP.
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Have you followed the “first prints” tutorials you were directed to after setup?

4: Print a Design You’ve Uploaded

2 Likes

Right click on the line drawing in the original post. That is the file. A fly out menu will appear and you select “Save Image as svg” The file will download to your computer.

3 Likes

Thank you for offering this to us. It is great.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Being a senior and learning all this can be challenging.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the reminder.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I have 3 daughters obsessed with Harry Potter who will love this.

3 Likes

very nice setup you have. thankyou for sharing your design. my question is what are all the setting that you used to make this or im i pushing it to far.

2 Likes

Your settings will vary by what material you use. She used 1/8" materials. So whatever you normally use that is 1/8," that would be your settings. And settings for non-proofgrade materials can only be discussed in Beyond the Manual of the forum.

6 Likes

How do i download this imagine

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the generous share!

2 Likes

right click on this image

and save as…

6 Likes

Wow!!! This is amazing! I’m an totally crazy Harry Potter Fan and this makes me so happy. Can’t wait to do it with my GF :heart_eyes:
Many many thanks for that!!! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! I have been searching for this type of file/information for a while. I actually bought a kit so I could try and figure out how to do this. Thank you so so very much for sharing this. It’s a dream come true!

3 Likes

Amazing! Thank you so much! I will be making this for daughter and myself.

1 Like