Harry Potter Book Nook- Free file

Thank you so much for this wonderful file!

2 Likes

Oh wow thanks! my daughter will love this

3 Likes

How do I Download this file or purchase to be able to create it?

2 Likes

Click on the design in the first post and save it.

5 Likes

Or just read through the comments. :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m a little confused on the two pieces that have the cut out in the bottom, where are they placed ?

3 Likes

The larger panel is the back of the box. The other one is to block some of the light.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing, too bad it’s not selling, it is a really nice print.

4 Likes

It can’t be sold because it is IP protected. I have no doubt it would sell, but that would be wrong,

11 Likes

Thank you so much for this great design! My daughter needed a birthday present for a friend so I made one. I just added the front design as a separate layer to obscure the finger joints.

14 Likes

I just finished mine and love it, thank you

13 Likes

The light in the back of the nook adds a lot of mystery. Nice job!

5 Likes

still very new . How do I get the download>

2 Likes

The image shown in your quoted section of the first post IS the SVG file. Right-click anywhere on that and choose “save as.” You can even do it from your quoted bit.

7 Likes

I’m new to this, please tell me what software you recomend for designing things like this

2 Likes

Inkscape.org is fabulous - there is a learning curve but as it’s the one :glowforge: recommends there is a lot of information on how to do things here on the forum, and a lot of people who use it and can help.

5 Likes

I haven’t used the forum in awhile, but thank you, and yeah I’m a rookie learning Inkscape. and Inkscape has a lot of tutorials on their site
Thanks again, everyone is so helpful

4 Likes

I can’t remember if I shared this with you but I stumbled upon a beginner class, teaching Inkscape for Glowforge and it’s awesome. The instructor is this guy - polarbrainfreeze.

6 Likes

Ah cool. I don’t think you had but @polarbrainfreeze is a member right here in the forum :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where do I find this pattern to download? It is beautiful

2 Likes