Harry Potter Mirror of Erised Nook Lamp

HUGE FAN!! This is ourstanding!

1 Like

All I can say is wow! Great work! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I was a big 1/48 scale miniaturist for several years and went to a few national conventions and your miniatures are much cleverer and more creative than many that won prizes. Just amazing!

2 Likes

Fantastic!!!

2 Likes

Great work. How long did it all take?

1 Like

This is absolutely stunning. I am a huge Potter fan and this is amazing. I would love to make this, do you sell your files?

1 Like

That is absolutely incredible!

1 Like

Wow amazing!!! Great Job.

1 Like

About a month of evenings, a large part of which was staring at a blank space trying to figure out what I can make next to go with the x number of things I already had.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t sell. Once in a while a piece, or part of a piece that could be used independently, turns out well enough that I think someone else could make it without much hassle and I’ll share the file on the forum here, but for the most part, one could say I share more to inspire and show possibilities, not necessarily to be copied. I’ll admit, there’s a beauty in knowing that there is only one of something. Especially when those ‘somethings’ end up being thoughtfully designed gifts for people that mean a lot to me and are infused with a lot of…well…me!

9 Likes