Harry Potter Monopoly Box

Superb work! You really can make that GF sing! Nice!

5 Likes

Wow. The metal corners are a great touch, too.

4 Likes

Thanks! It does take the entire project up a level with the box.

3 Likes

Wow… :astonished:

That box is perfect for the beauty of the game you created. What a masterpiece!!

3 Likes

You had me at music box. Stunning!

4 Likes

That was an idea I lifted from a wand box post by ez2remember. It’s a nifty idea, but I can’t take credit for it.

4 Likes

Love, love, love this! It so creates the Harry Potter atmosphere (we’re in the middle of rewatching the movies for the nth time). Just outstanding on the box, especially its innards - the music box tops it all!

4 Likes

top notch as always!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, very nice! It looks like it’s been around for a hundred years.

4 Likes

This looks amazing! I always felt there needed to be a Harry Potter monopoly board but even if there was/is it would pale in comparison to this.

4 Likes

It’s stunning! Looks so beautiful in cedar!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness this is awesome! I have on my to do for Christmas a monopoly game personalized to my son’s life…with box so these help with ideas. The inside use is very cool!

1 Like

So cool! I love the idea of the coins instead of paper money!

2 Likes

Magical job!

1 Like

This is absolutely incredible work! Monopoly is one of my least favorite board games, but I would certainly play this version just for the craftmanship. Great work!

3 Likes

OMG! The entire project is amazing!

1 Like

Awesome, I’m loving the design and detail

:call_me_hand::clap: would love to design this myself soon as I’m up and running again

1 Like

Crazy beautiful and well thought out. did you have a hard time cutting 1/4 cedar?

No, it cut cleanly.