Haunted House from the October Premium Design

I love Halloween, so I was excited to make this months premium design. I wasn’t going to glue the trees, but they lean easily, so I will probably glue them in.

Note: If you are going to use stained wood, you may want to stain both side, parts of the back side of the wood show in the finished design (roof overhang, wall parts that stick out, etc.). The only part I decided to add stain too was the chimney as it looked silly with green and birch showing.

If you love Halloween, this is a great project, but it takes some time to put together.

59 Likes

Wow that looks absolutely beyond fabulous!!!

2 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

That looks awesome!

2 Likes

Looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us. I’ve been wanting to cut that, but I’m not sure I’ll get the chance.

4 Likes

I am definitely going to print this one. But I will make my grandkids put it together. lol

4 Likes

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Im brand new. So how does something like this even work!! Does it cut out each piece and then u have to figure it out or do the plans tell u how to assemble?

1 Like

All Glowforge Catalog designs come with the ready-to-print design and assembly instructions.

The instructions are shown in the Glowforge app when you have the design open. If you hide the side panel, you can open it again by clicking the 3 dots icon in the top menu then choosing “Design Details” from the menu.

It’ll look something like this:

6 Likes

yay! looks fantastic