Have any Pro e-mails been sent in the last 2 weeks?

Day 2 e-mail confirmed… I got my e-mail!

20 Likes

Got mine 18 minutes ago. Whooped and hollered.

17 Likes

So exciting to see all these emails coming in. Congrats, all!

5 Likes

Looks like the banner has been updated. It know says day 11 for basic and day 2 for pro. :sparkler:

10 Likes

I think you’re all lying about the emails. This goes completely counter to the spreadsheet and predictions of doom. It can’t possibly be true. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

See Dan Berry, I can be funny too! Woo woo

Dude! I am really, truly happy for you!

Now go add that shit to the spreadsheet so that everyone can quit freaking out.

6 Likes

huh? It pains me to even ask this, but WTF are you talking about?

Edit: Oh, I get it now. You find jokes that make aspersions about someone’s sexual predilections to be funny. In 2017. Because you’re so intelligent and witty.

1 Like

I just received my email! Very surprisingly so, as I was mid-afternoon on day 2. I even checked and saw Day 1 earlier today on the banner. Now I’m really curious about the speed to ship to Texas!

15 Likes

I just got mine two hours ago and I can’t stop grinning!

18 Likes

Congrats! Mine was 4 business days from California to Central Texas, after it was shipped from the factory. Not sure what the current build/lead time times are.

3 Likes

It was about two and a half weeks for me between golden ticket and shipping notification. My Glowforge left the factory Friday and will be in the San Antonio area for delivery Thursday. Granted it sat in a regional facility for two days over the weekend, but that gives you a ball park

10 Likes

Great ballpark, thanks so much! @kennethclapp

1 Like

Just received the email. Ordered 9/25/ at 9:30-ish am.

14 Likes

Yay!!! to all those who received their emails! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Ok, what just happened. Feels like the flood gates just opened! Obvs, that’s a good thing but it’d be great to know what happened. Cangrats everyone, hoping for speedy delivery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best day so far for visible emails I think. I count 14, all pro. Not a record for a week yet unless they ship some more this week.

3 Likes

Congrats to all the email recipients. This counts as a good day.

2 Likes

Great news !
Very happy for people who receive the golden ticket :slight_smile:

Do we have some statistics between basic and pro ? I think there are more basic than pro model.
Do they send as many pro as basics ? Or they keep “proportions” ?

1 Like

I got my email last night, and purchased a Pro at 7:28am pacific time on the 25th.

Watching all the amazing things being built has definitely made me feel inspired. I can’t wait to get started on this thing!

11 Likes