Have any Pro e-mails been sent in the last 2 weeks?

I have been looking through the forum and google sheet and haven’t seen any Pro e-mails for the last two weeks. (Insert obligatory statement about the sample size of the sheet). Has anyone see any pro e-mails? @Dan are have any been sent out?

I haven’t see an update on the top shipping dates in over a week and close to 2 weeks now… I am really concerned that the date is going to be bumped again…

Yup.

1 Like

There was some Pro e-mails? Can you link?

I got my Pro email on 9/8…no shipping notice as of today.

Did receive shipping notice for Proofgrade goodies…supposed to arrive on 9/28.

3 Likes

can’t seem to find them…

giphy-downsized-large (1)

4 Likes

Just got my Pro email = )

19 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on getting the e-mail. I see from the updated sheet you got it today? It’s good to see that they haven’t stalled out!

2 Likes

Just got mine as well :smiley:

15 Likes

I also just got my Pro email a few minutes ago. However, since I don’t have anywhere to vent, there is not much point in taking delivery before the filter is ready.

14 Likes

Damn that sucks… I am really sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

Day 2 e-mail confirmed… I got my e-mail!

20 Likes

Got mine 18 minutes ago. Whooped and hollered.

17 Likes

So exciting to see all these emails coming in. Congrats, all!

5 Likes

Looks like the banner has been updated. It know says day 11 for basic and day 2 for pro. :sparkler:

10 Likes

I think you’re all lying about the emails. This goes completely counter to the spreadsheet and predictions of doom. It can’t possibly be true. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

See Dan Berry, I can be funny too! Woo woo

Dude! I am really, truly happy for you!

Now go add that shit to the spreadsheet so that everyone can quit freaking out.

6 Likes

huh? It pains me to even ask this, but WTF are you talking about?

Edit: Oh, I get it now. You find jokes that make aspersions about someone’s sexual predilections to be funny. In 2017. Because you’re so intelligent and witty.

1 Like