Hawaii themed holiday ornaments

These ornaments are the first things I made on the Glowforge. Ornaments were designed and created by me…thank you for checking 'em out.

42 Likes

These are wonderful!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Do you live out here?

yes I do. I live on Oahu.

1 Like

Pretty! The presentation is nice, as well.

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much. That means a lot to me.

Nice! @raymondking32 is here also. He is the local expert on glowforge hardware and a design whiz. :slight_smile: (I used his monitor lifting design to sit more comfortable @ work.)

This is a great first project. I largely make boxes. :crazy_face:

Welcome to the club!

4 Likes

that’s awesome. I’m still new to all this…I haven’t even had my machine for a month yet…it is very nice to meet you. I hope I can come to both of you if I have any questions… :sweat_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Of course! It is a blast and doesn’t seem to wear off. Plywood Hawai’i is a pretty great resource. :slight_smile:

Are you going to hang them on palm trees?

ha, if only…there actually aren’t a lot of palm trees where I’m at. There are beautiful trees tho. In fact, they filmed some of the scenes from Jurassic Park here…Also, I did hang them on my tiny table top tree just to see how they looked before I took the tape off. Here is how a couple of them looked.

4 Likes

Here is another set…

2 Likes

Nice! I love the pineapples.

1 Like

thank you so much…I don’t know if you noticed the upside down hearts. I collected all the little pieces and put them in a glass ornament…so now I have ornaments with tiny wood pieces in them…

1 Like

Great idea! You can always use extra hearts!

1 Like

Very cute…I like the pineapples too! (And the turtles.) :smile:

1 Like

thank you so much. means a lot to me

1 Like