Headphone holder

Another Facebook post - we set it to public so you shouldn’t need to be logged in to see it.

I’m not smart enough to figure out how to link directly to a facebook post, but it’s on top here:

amazing work, @madebynick!

11 Likes

Well, that’s absolutely beautiful! insert inevitable request for close up shots

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/glowforge/photos/a.1585779618348660.1073741828.1541024312824191/1691512431108711/?type=3&theater for when that link is no longer relevant :smile:

5 Likes

see this is why I hire people smarter than me.

9 Likes

I like Nick’s project very much; it’s exactly why I was interested in the glowforge from the start. However, what I took away from Bailey’s post was: you’re going to move the Glowforge staff into a building that tried to kill all of you?

First decision that’s ever made me nervous about my decision to buy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Brave to the point of foolishness is the phrase I think you’re looking for.

3 Likes

For those who live to tell the tale it’s the attitude that moves the world forward.

1 Like

I just saw this before popping over here. I like. I can see this as a tube amp in the middle with high impedance headphones…

1 Like

Nick’s tube amp is currently next to the headphone stand, but perhaps that’s the thing to integrate next.

2 Likes

It’s glorious! And no glue, nails, screws—nothing?! I can’t WAIT to build stuff with this thing (and get my kids in on it too!)

1 Like