Help ! help ! help!

Hello, I am having trouble getting my Glowforge back online (OFFLINE) message internet went out for couple days,(Back on now) they said there is no internet problem I went through all the steps for Setup.glowforge.com and it just keep searching and will not conect,I hope someone can help me,

The start button is pulsing teal still? You are able to connect to the Glowforge ad hoc wifi network to begin the setup, but then it doesn’t find your wifi network.

Did you make any changes to the router? Any other hardware changes in the network in the meanwhile?

Do you have a mobile hotspot to try and connect through that to give another access point to see if it is a Glowforge issue or a wifi network issue?

Got to be frustrating there. Not a whole lot of feedback to guide you through the setup process. What specific error message do you see?

yes teal,yes to ad and just keep searching, ok when power went out the wifi password went back to default and they said there is nothing wrong with wifi, no to hardware, we tried to do hot spot but dont know if we did it right, LOL Yes this is very frustrating, im going to have to learn more about computers,lol

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble setting up your Glowforge. When you have a moment, could you please try the following steps?

1. Power Up: Turn your Glowforge off. Then turn on your Glowforge and wait about 30 seconds.
  2. Start Wi-Fi Setup: Hold down the button on your Glowforge for ten seconds, until it glows with a teal color.
  3. Sign In: Using a Wi-Fi device like your laptop or tablet, go to setup.glowforge.com and sign in.
  4. Connect Your Glowforge to Wi-Fi: Follow the instructions at setup.glowforge.com to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. If you run into trouble along the way, let us know what happened right before the issue arose. Please include any screenshots of error messages you may be seeing.

I still cant get on line {OFFLINE}

im tring to get a sceen shot but cant figure out how to get it hear, the connect to glow forge to computer said it is connected and in my internet setting spot it shows the Glowforge but it says open, my wifi is in there to and I can get on line just dont know how to connect the wifi to the glowforge

Help I am so confussed

See if This helps.

I’m sorry for the ongoing trouble. I extracted the most recent logs from your unit, and it looks like your Glowforge was able to connect and print since we were last in contact here on the forum. That’s great!

Will you please let us know if you’re still having trouble?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.